The La Dolce Vita Spa of the Grand Hotel Rimini will make you live unforgettable moments in a dream atmosphere: an elegant and exclusive wellness experience to share with your loved one. The Private “La Dolce Vita Spa” Wellness Center offers moments of pure relaxation in a space reserved exclusively for you. The therapeutic and relaxing power of the water, the sauna and the steam bath combined with a delicate scrub in the Thermarium area to prepare your skin for a deep regeneration, all in an intimate and collected dimension. The evening will end in our romantic Dolce Vita Restaurant with a truly special gourmet experience designed by our Executive Chef Claudio di Bernardo.
The offer includes:
- Overnight stay in one of the art noveau rooms of the Grand Hotel with half board
- Breakfast buffet with sweet and savory options, fresh juices, omelets, pancakes made at the moment and fresh fruit served in the large rooms overlooking the swimming pool, or on the terrace of the Grand Hotel
- Dinner in the “La Dolce Vita” Restaurant in the grand halls of the Grand Hotel with a 4 course menu prepared by our Executive Chef Claudio di Bernardo (drinks not included)
- Entrance and exclusive use of the Dolce Vita Spa with Sauna, steam bath, heated pool with remineralized water and jacuzzi corner, all accompanied by the intoxicating scents that will help you abandon everyday life for a moment and realign the balance of body and mind: - Duration 2 h
- Scrub treatment in the Thermarium area to prepare the skin for deep regeneration. Designed to invigorate and relax, this dual blend of Himalayan and Dead Sea salts is accompanied by flower petals and organically grown medicinal plants.
- Fresh fruit in the room on arrival
- Spa Kit in the room (bathrobe and slippers)
- Hotel Bicycles to discover Rimini and its beauty
- High speed Wifi in all of the rooms, on the beach and in the common areas
The Grand Hotel in Rimini is the ideal place to pamper yourself and to feel pampered: the perfect hotel for a getaway for two by the sea, where you can create unique memories in a romantic atmosphere.
In line with government guidelines all spa guests will be asked to present a Covid- 19 pass, which shows at least one vaccine dose or a negative test taken within 48 hours.