The charm of Rimini lies not only in its tourist and seaside vocation, but also in its history as an ancient city of Roman origin, the cradle of the Renaissance and now home to two innovative exhibition spaces: the PART Museum of Modern Art and the brand new Fellini Museum. .
Today the city is a destination for intellectuals and history buffs from all over the world. From the Tiberius Bridge and the Arch of Augustus, monuments that have been perfectly preserved for 2000 years, it is easy to reach the renovated Galli Theater, which was destroyed in the last war and rebuilt according to the original project of 1857. The walk in the beautiful old town continues towards the Malatesta Temple designed in the Renaissance period by Leon Battista Alberti and which today houses the precious crucifix by Giotto. A stop for fans of the genre is a stop at the PART Museum of Modern Art set up inside two buildings of the fourteenth century in the historic Piazza Cavour and at the brand new Fellini Museum which has found its ideal location inside Castel Sismondo today restored to its ancient splendor. The Surgeon's House, a Roman house resulting from a chance discovery during archaeological excavations in the city center, will leave its visitors speechless as they will be able to admire the mosaics of its perfectly preserved floors.
The most beautiful Rimini, the one you don't expect, can be found by getting lost in the maze of cobbled streets of the San Giuliano village: the houses of the ancient fishermen's village are presented as frescoed paintings by murals that recall the characters of the great Federico Fellini, but also scenes from the daily life of Rimini fishermen. The canal port is not far away, admiring the moored boats you will reach the Grand Hotel after a short walk. And with so much beauty still in your eyes, what better way to end the day sipping an aperitif in the historic halls of the Grand Hotel?
History, culture, art and charm will accompany you during your exclusive stay at the Grand Hotel in Rimini.
The offer includes:
- Stay in one of the charming liberty-style rooms of the Grand Hotel Rimini 5 * luxury in bed and breakfast or at its 4 * Residence Parco Fellini
- Rich breakfast with delicious proposals, sweet and savory, centrifuges, pancakes made at the moment and fresh fruit served in the large halls overlooking the swimming pool or on the terrace of the Grand Hotel
- Gourmet welcome drink in the splendid halls of the Lobby Bar. Discover the menu.
- ART CARD PASS free: The ticket that allows entry to the City Museum, Domus del Chirurgo, PART - Palazzi dell'Arte Rimini and Fellini Museum
- Museum itinerary to be carried out in complete autonomy through 9 stations in the points of greatest interest of the Grand Hotel (a journey through the spaces of the historic Rimini hotel, to discover its secrets and the indissoluble bond with the great master Federico Fellini).
- Hotel bicycles on request to discover Rimini and its beauties