GRAND HOTEL RIMINI
NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATIONS IN RIMINI WITH THE CHARM OF THE SEA IN WINTER
The enchantment of a magic, festive atmosphere...
In the beautiful town of Rimini by the sea, several are the appointments with the arts, culture and fun that make the town a lovely place to be all year long. On occasion of the New year’s festivities, Rimini offers new and renewed appointments to welcome new year in a pleasant and festive mood. In the streets of Rimini, as well as in the streets and squares of the inland villages, evocative atmospheres of times long gone, music events, tradition and culture in a warm festive atmosphere. From the end of November already, the town dresses up with thousands of lights and gets ready to host an unparalleled number of events: shows, parties, Christmas flea markets, concerts and so on.
- Fellini’s home-museum showing the rooms where the “Maestro” used to live and work. Visits upon appointment only.
- Children party: during the festivities, iceskating rink and rollerskating rink, Christmas decorations everywhere. Amongst the best appointments, the sand Christ’s Nativity sculpture contest, the largest contest ever organized in Italy with more than 10'000 sqm of sand sculpture on the theme of nativity.
- The unmissable appointment with the famous “New Year’s opera concert” held at the Rimini Palacongressi Auditorium.
- Christmas flea and antique markets right in the Rimini town centre and up to Marina Centro, where stands the Grand Hotel Rimini.
- The architectural beauties of the town of Rimini, the Roman remains, the Domus of the surgeon, the nearby fortified towns of San Leo, San Marino, Santarcangelo di Romagna, Gradara and many others, the 18 holes Rimini Golf course, luxury shopping at the city centre boutiques. In San Marino, the beautiful Ferrari Collection “Maralnello Rosso” is worth visiting.
Click to view New Year 2013 Flyer
Click to view New Year 2012 Special Offer
Click to view New Year 2012 Flyer